Box and Seal is a young independent company established in 2000,
specialising in the manufacture and design of made to measure cardboard
boxes, point of sale packaging and packaging materials.
We can manufacture made to measure corrugated boxes in any volume small
or large, and having two sites in Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon and
Avonmouth, Bristol, are strategically placed to deliver your packaging
requirements in the south of England.
offer our customers a special 24 hour cardboard box manufacturing
service for any emergency made to measure box that may arise. In certain cases we can hold
your stock in our warehouses and deliver to you as and when you
require, therefore freeing up your valuable production/warehouse space.
We have a very large range of cardboard stock boxes and packaging materials all on the shelf for fast delivery.
Blog: Heavy Duty Triple Wall Corrugated
Triple wall export boxes, now manufacturing daily from stock material.
Thank you very much I received my order this morning. You may think it is rather strange to order just two sheets of cardboard. I own a dancing school and our show this year at Christmas is the Little Christmas Tree. The cardboard is to make a Christmas tree as a stage prop. I had a lot of trouble finding a company that would be prepared to sell only two sheets, so once again thank you very much. Let us hope the show goes well.
Get a made to measure quote for other styles/prints
5 Reasons to Buy from Box and Seal:
- You will always be able to talk to a person, never an automated phone system
- You will have your own account manager, who you will always we able to contact via telephone or e mail and who will understand your business
- You will get a fast response to all enquiries and queries
- All boxes are designed and manufactured on our own sites, giving you consistency of product and a competitive price
- We manufacture in two locations Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire and Avonmouth, Bristol and will manufacture your order in the most suitable factory depending on your location, type of box, and our current machine loadings