We can manufacture made to measure corrugated boxes in any volume small
or large, and having two sites in Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon and
Avonmouth, Bristol, are strategically placed to deliver your packaging
requirements in the south of England.
We also work with cardboard box manufacturing partners throughout the whole of the UK with whom we do reciprocal manufacturing. This means we can reduce your "box miles" and offer you a local cardboard box manufacturers price. This is part of our on-going commitment to reduce our environmental impact.
offer our customers a special 24 hour cardboard box manufacturing
service for any emergency made to measure box that may arise. In certain cases we can hold
your stock in our warehouses and deliver to you as and when you
require, therefore freeing up your valuable production/warehouse space.
We have a very large range of cardboard stock boxes and packaging materials all on the shelf for fast delivery. As of 2014 we also stock a comprehensive range of die cut pizza boxes available for fast delivery with free carriage. These are not only just pizza boxes but suitable for many other products such as electrical items, brochures, picture frames and cakes.
Your online quote/ordering page takes the pain out of ordering boxes, we no longer have to wait for a quote and get our deliveries when we need them
Get a made to measure quote for other styles/prints
5 Reasons to Buy from Box and Seal:
- You will always be able to talk to a person, never an automated phone system
- You will have your own account manager, who you will always we able to contact via telephone or e mail and who will understand your business
- You will get a fast response to all enquiries and queries
- All boxes are designed and manufactured on our own sites, giving you consistency of product and a competitive price
- We manufacture in two locations Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire and Avonmouth, Bristol and will manufacture your order in the most suitable factory depending on your location, type of box, and our current machine loadings